Monday, May 10, 2010

Spotlight artists 1

Today, I am going to post featured art by the students at my school. All the names have been cover to protect myself and my students. The students always put so much creative and careful thinking into their pictures. I want to post this up to show how much I learn from them everyday!
A first grader drew this picture of a heart and peaceful scene in the background. The student wrote she loves our afterschool program.
A first grade girl made this picture of me as a superhero. I inquired what was my superhero powers and she replied " Flower power." I really like my pink mask!

A second grade girl drew this for me. She drew me and her on the right waving. She drew a hand next to us with red nail polish. I like the big hand next to us...perhaps it a symbol for God?


Another Second Grader Girl drew this for me. She drew a robot named TQ2 from their Spanish books at school. I remember we had the same Spanish books when I was in elementary school. I like the robot and the rainbow in the picture...very serene.

I hope to have more art for another Spotlight Artists edition! Happy Drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment