Sunday, January 31, 2010

Igloo and Penguin pictures!

Hello! I am finally posting up pictures from our January art and crafts projects including our real
life size igloo! My coworkers made the igloo out of milk cartons and it can fit two children comfortably inside! It took a week and a half to construct the igloo with help from everyone including the kiddies!We made penguins and seals puppets at the art table to cover the top of the igloo!
Next, we are making Chinese New Years and Valentine's Day art projects! Enjoy!


The igloo from the side. The students covered the igloo with penguins, seals and eskimos pictures!
The igloo from the front. My coworker made a door that the students could open to get inside! The students can climb in and sit in the round area with friends!

I was trying to fit in the whole igloo in the picture! Our Penguin Art Bulletin board! The students painted penguins using different colored tempra paint!


A close up on a few of the student's penguin paintings! They even added top hats and scarfs! Note: I made the Penguin Art sign at the top of the bulletin board!


My bulletin board with more penguin art and crafts. On the top row, the students made baby penguins and seals using paint and cotton balls. On the bottom, the students painted penguins!





One of my First graders made this for me! She wrote "Art Table" and a drew a picture of me in the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment