Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas art pictures!

Happy New Years! I am posting up the pictures of my Christmas art projects! The pictures are in backward order so start at the bottom. I'm starting new art projects with new techinques and materials! So stay posted! Enjoy the pictures! :)

This is one of my favorite houses! Many of the students tried to put as much frosting, chocolate chips and candy on the graham crackers as they could!

A few of the students' houses upclose!


The students made gingerbread houses on our last day before our winter break! The students houses were very creative!





My December bullentin board with examples of some of our art projects! From left to right: Christmas tree placemat, paper chain, hand wreath and advent calendar!c



Above: One of my student's snow pictures upclose!




Our December bulletin board! The students made snow pictures using paint and cotton balls!




























No comments:

Post a Comment